Friday, August 25, 2006

Update: War on Freedom Bandz

Greetings friends,

I've been keeping the administration on edge with the growing success of the War on Freedom Bandz. Ever since calling for a boycott on American Made products, the economy has stalled.

Let me say that I'm proud of the progress that we've made. And today I am proud to make an announcement:


That's right folks: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! We did it!

Theodore Trumblebunks admitted defeat for his side in announcing "Teddy's Troopers." You see, if you join his "fan club," you get a bumper sticker, which of course must be manufactured in China!

Woohoo! We did a heckuva job! I am proud of you patriots! It's a great day when Teddy Trumble-America First God Squad-Bunks admits his own defeat. Thanks to you, we have Saved the World once again!

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

You really are projecting here, Willington. Like a typical lib, you're so filled with hate that you spin the smallest things into something you think will favor you. My stickers will be 100% American and fully patriotic. Have no fear.

Willington, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.