Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another True Patriot

Greetings Friends,

Besides the Joe Lieberman primary, there is another primary today drawing attention across the country. I've already discussed why Ned Lamont is the man for Connecticut, now I want to discuss Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

Ms. McKinney is in a battle for her political life today in her primary. I want to throw my support behind her.

You see, Ms. McKinney is crazy...Crazy about America that is. She has done her best to represent the people of her district and to fight the America First God Squad from taking over our country.

Cynthia has been fighting in the halls of Congress for the American people. She's fighting them over there, in Washington, so we don't have to fight them over here, at home.

So citizen's of Georgia's 4th district, don't be alarmed by Cynthia's passion to represent you. Embrace her, and send her back to Washington to represent us all.

Cythia McKinney, a fighter and a true American patriot.

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.