Friday, August 18, 2006

Historic day for America

Greetings Friends!

I have to apologize for the lack of Wednesdays with Willington this week. I've been a little under the weather and much like T.O., I don't know how to post at less than 100%. I will make it up to you next Wednesday.

Today is a great day friends, Snakes on a Plane is now in theaters! I've been waiting on this all summer. You see, some may say that the snakes are terrorists, but I believe that the snakes are Republicans.

That's right George Bush, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Bill Frist, they're all there. Samuel L Jackson is of course Howard Dean, leading the American people safely through the dangers posed by the republican party.

Enough is Enough, we've had it with these mothaf'n snakes running our mothaf'n government!




Watch out Republicans, Samuel L. Jackson is coming for you!


-Franklin Willington

3 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, everyone knows the DIMocrats have no courage and can't attack. That's why real Americans get elected - to keep us safe. The true snakes are the liberal activist judges trying to undermine our security.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Franklin Willington said...

then how did I get that picture of Bush from the movie? Clearly he's a snake

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

You must of glued it on or done some other west-coast, liberal elite Hollywood hijinks.