Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fighting them over there

Greetings Friends!

I want to put a challenge to you, the true patriots out there that are helping me Save the World. It's time to take our message to the masses!

I urge you to go to Conservative blogs and message boards and tell them why they're wrong. Tell them why George Bush has our country in a downward spiral. And when you find them and get them on the run, point them here, to Franklin Willington Saves the World.

Wherever there are conservatives attacking you, show them the truth. Link them here, to your hub for all that is wrong with America.

Let's start by taking it to Teddy Trumblebunks! It's time to take over the web!

Remember to keep the faith (in yourself)

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington,

Your plan to sabotage my internet service in order to ease the truth that comes from my sight and knocks you over the head has failed. Bring it on, Willington.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.