Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This week's true patriot

Greetings Friends!

This week's true patriot is a real American Hero. Aside from being a former POW, he also has the ability to flip from hard-core Republican to moderate whenever the poll's say it's in his favor. This week's true patriot is John McCain.


You see, I admire McCain. No one has straddled both sides of the fence better than ol' Johnny boy. He's been a die hard supporter of the Bush administration and especially the war in Iraq.

McCain is now saying he believes the administration has made a mistake by not telling the American people how tough the war in Iraq would be. Bingo Senator, now you see it my way.

When McCain says that it would be a mistake to set a date for withdrawal, he is saying that he believes we need to fluctuate our strength. We need to pull our troops out and put them back in several times until our boys are ready to break the surface of the situation.

I want to make myself clear on the Iraq topic. We should have never gone into Iraq in the first place, but now that we are there, I don't believe in pulling out early. We have to stay inserted deep inside Iraq until she reaches her climax. John McCain agrees with me, that is until the public believes Bush is doing a good job with the war.

-Franklin Willington

p.s. remember to send quesitions for Wednesdays with Willington to franklinwillington@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Very funny, Willington, very funny.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.