Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesdays with Willington Volume VIII

Greetings Friends!

I know you've been itching with anticipation for the next edition of Wednesdays with Willington. Let me say that I am quite pleased that in my answers, I am offering life changing information to you, dear readers. Can you believe this site is free?

Theodore Trumblebunks writes:
Willington,
Do you actually oppose Fox News' suggestion that there should be a separate Muslim line at the airport? Why do you hate freedom and security?

Of course not Trumblebunks, I believe that we should treat them like royalty. Why subject our visitors to the same treatment that we get? You’re a big fan of that Jesus fellow, aren’t you? Didn’t he say that you should to “turn the other cheek?” It’s in the bible. So when Arabs get their on line, the screeners need to just turn the other cheek, it’s what Jesus would do.


Since Time asked, what is your take on Hillary?
-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

You dare to speak the great one’s name? Bill’s wife is, in my opinion, the greatest human being in the history of mankind. She’s the perfect picture of femininity. So strong and brave, yet so gentle, sweet, and beautiful. Let me just say, I’d like to tap that. She’s got my vote.


Jack X writes

Dear Frank,
Let's say Hollywood decides to make a movie about Hurricane Katrina--the storm, the political humps associated with it, etc. Which actors do you think should play George W. Bush, Kathleen Blanco, Michael Brown, Ray Nagin, and other people associated with the storm (such as evacuees, Aaron Broussard, Mary Landrieu, David Vitter, Haley Barbour, etc.) and why?
I hope that question is interesting for you and you enjoy answering it.



There is a movie Jack. it was made by Spike Lee. It tells the truth about Katrina, like how George Bush dropped bombs out of Air Force one and blew up the levees. Did you know that Kanye West is in the documentary? I remember when he was standing there, you know at the superdome helping get aid to people and getting them out of harms way, and saying that George Bush hate’s black people. That Kanye, he’s quite the giver. I live by his workout plan.


Well folks, that does it for this weeks Wednesday with Willington. Keep the questions flowing and stay tuned for an update on the War on Freedom Bandz!

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

I knew it. You'd rather we fight the terrorists here than there. For shame.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.