Saturday, August 05, 2006

Next week's true patriot

Greetings Friends!

I want to get an early start on next weeks entry in my "True Patriot" series. You see, there's an important election next week, and I want to give all of the news outlets an opportunity to announce my endorsement.

I, Franklin Willington, am officially throwing my support behind Ned Lamont in Tuesday's Senate primary in Connecticut. For the press, that's F-R-A-N-K-L-I-N Space W-I-L-L-I-N-G-T-O-N.

You see, Ned Lamont is a true patriot. Why? Because he wants to bring the troops home! Why does he want to bring the troops home? Because that's the popular position that will help him beat Joe Lieberman, former true patriot turned America First God Squad cheerleader.

If Ned has anything going for him, it's that he's not Joe Lieberman. Now don't get me wrong, I respect Joe. I even felt the Joementum at one point in 2004.

Joe knows when he's wrong and keeps on being wrong. I respect that. But sometimes, you need someone that can get in there and make things right.

Also, Joe Lieberman may be in a passionate love triangle with the president. I'm not one to accuse someone of being homosexual, but I'm sure you've seen the picture of the passionate French kiss he shared with Bush. If Ned Lamont was going to make out with a president, he'd do Bill Clinton. He's a real democrat, and a true patriot.

So Connecticut, take a stand and vote for Ned Lamont.

-Franklin Willington

7 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

An endorsement in the CT Senate race? Where have I seen this before? Did you copy someone here?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Franklin Willington said...

I was inspired by you Teddy. But I felt that I had to let my readers know which candidate was the best one to help "Save the World"

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Just like a Dem - a day late and a dollar short. No new ideas.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Franklin Willington said...

I'll tell you someone that has a new idea, Ned Lamont

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Same old song and dance. His whole campaign is opposition to the Iraq War - how original! Just another member of the west-coast, liberal elite, hate-America-first crowd.

Franklin Willington said...

Ned Lamont loves America with a passion deep within his loins.

Anonymous said...

Is he going to marry America and have sex with it?