Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Winning the War on Evolution

Greetings Friends,

Today I took a trip to the local public library. These great institutions of knowledge stand as pillars of our society.

I’m proud to report that in this area we have defeated the America First God Squad. Books on Evolution can easily be found, along with other scientific topics. I’m going to overlook the fact that there are religious and patriotic themed books….for now.

It’s time for conservatives, like Trumblebunks, to admit that evolution is an accepted fact. That’s why I’m proposing the Franklin Willington Law of Evolution. I’m hoping this passes the appropriate authorities in time to be officially announced on Franklin Willington Day (Nov. 23.…remember that Congress!!!!!!!!)

Now that we’ve established that Liberals have won the debate on this scientific issue, I propose that we consider the debate on cloning resolved. I’m willing to offer my own DNA for the first human clone. If nature can get it right this right the first time around, just imagine what science could do with me. Can you say “Franklin Willington clone army?”

Be sure and take a trip to the library and thank your librarians. Check out a few religious books and burn them. It’s the least we can do to help such a noble institution.

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Evolution is another myth put forth by the anti-God, liberal media. Willington, why do you hate God?