Monday, July 10, 2006

The Masterdebater Series

Greetings Friends,

What a weekend! I am pleased to tell you that I spent the weekend recharging my batteries after kicking conservative ass last week during fourth of July celebrations.

I am also pleased to announce a new idea: The Master Debater Series. I am challenging Theodore Trumblebunks to debate me once a week.

He, or our readers, could pose a topic that you would like to hear both of our unique points of view on. I am even willing to allow Trumblebunks to post his argument here, on Franklin Willington Saves the World.

I know what you're thinking, Trumblebunks will never agree to take me on man to man. Members of the America First God Squad, like Trumblebunks, never stand for an ideological fight. Probably because they know they are wrong.

Trumblebunks, the world awaits your response. What are you afraid of? Anyone can talk, but it takes a true Patriot to be a Master Debater.

-Franklin Willington

2 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Fine with me, Willington. Leave it to a liberal to resort to cursing to show their hatred!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»