Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wednesday with Willington Cancelled

Greetings Friends,

I apologize for my absence, it's been a hectic weekend. I have been preparing for a magical journey to the Show me State.

I, Franklin Willington, will be leaving tomorrow for a liberal convention of fellow lifetime learners. What better place to take our fight than right to the heartland?

As the President says, we have to fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them here. I'm planning spontaneous protests throughout the midwest. Trumblebunks, you've got your notice. I'm heading your way.

Well friends, I'm sorry that I have to leave you. I will be returning on Monday, and it's unlikely I will be able to post until then.

Feel free to email this weeks questions anyway for a very special "Monday with Willington"

Until Monday, keep the faith (in yourself)

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Just like a liberal to cut and run.