Monday, July 03, 2006

Greetings Friends!

Happy Dependence Day!

This is the one time a year where I set aside time to celebrate the people’s dependence on the Federal Government.

I always love Dependence Day. It’s the one day a year I am proud to be an American.

Later today, I will be meeting with the members of my cultural sensitivity class to protest for greater government involvement in corporate interests. The looks on the faces of the kids we hired for the day makes all of it worth while.

I am planning to cook government commodities for lunch, anyone who wants to come celebrate their dependence on the government is welcome to join my rent-a-family.

Happy Dependence Day one and all!

-Franklin Willington

3 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Ok, Willington, we get it. You hate America. Try something new next time.

Franklin Willington said...

You don't get it. I love america today

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

You "love" America by celebrating all that is wrong with America. That's not loving America.