Friday, July 28, 2006

Belated Birthday

Greetings Friends,

I have to apologize for missing a recent milestone in the history of Franklin Willington Saves the World. I missed our one month anniversary! I don’t know what to say.

I don’t like to take credit for the downfall of the Bush administration, but let’s give credit where credit is due. Since coming on the scene Cowboy Diplomacy has been declared dead, George Bush came out about his affection for pigs, and we’ve gotten so much closer to world peace. I didn’t do it by myself, but I didn’t have much help until recently.

In the months to come there will be many exciting new things coming. Hopefully Congress will get to work on Franklin Willington day (and with the evidence I’ve presented today, how could they not?). I’m currently working on the planning stages of the annual “Franklin Willington’s Horn of Plenty for All” campaign for this Thanksgiving.

Stay tuned to this exciting time for this blog and for the world, it’s only going to get better!

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to dislike the Bush administration simply because they lie and shut off news that should be deemed important. When the phrase "stay the course" became so mainstream, that's when I think they deserve to lose their supporters in Congress (I feel sorry for their followers since they will probably get shafted, but if that is what is going to make them change the course, then maybe that needs to be done).

But I'm not going to the extent of boycotting American stuff.