Friday, July 07, 2006

A National Tragedy

Greetings Friends,

The response to the War on Freedom Bandz has been electric. Thanks to all of you who are joining me in boycotting American made products. There’s still time for the rest of you to jump on the bandwagon.

Today I’d like to address an issue that hits home for me. Presidential birthdays.

As many of you know, George W. Bush turned 60 yesterday. The media celebrated his birthday as if he was some sort of hero.

The media never reports on LBJ’s birthday. Why isn’t Clinton’s birthday already a national holiday? I’ll tell you why: It’s the America First God Squad news media.

That’s right folks, the main stream conservative media worships the ground Bush walks on while forgetting who the real heroes of this nation are. They may even remind you when George Washington’s birthday is. What a disgrace.

It’s time we call for action. I call on all liberals to boycott voting until we have liberal holidays. I call on Congress to make Nov. 23 national Franklin Willington day. I’ve done my part to save America, and it’s time they say thanks.

Stay strong. Don’t buy American, and don’t vote!

-Franklin Willington

2 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

It won't matter if you vote or not since mainstream America is conservative. Liberals can't win.

Why do you hate Bush? Why do you hate America?

Btw, the mainstream media has prove to be liberal.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»