Saturday, July 01, 2006

The War on Freedom Bandz

Greetings Friends,

As you know, during my recent trip to Kmart I was shocked to see that patriotic Freedom Bandz were made in China. After some contemplation, I have decided what course of action my readers should follow.

I am calling on you to join me in boycotting all American Made products. Until all Patriotic products are made overseas, none of us will buy anything with the "Made in the U.S.A. label."

Fortunately, this will still allow us the convenience of shopping at most major stores like Wal Mart.

O'Reilly boycotted the French and we all know how that crippled their economy. America, until all patriotic materials are made overseas, I am afraid we have no choice but to do the same.

Our goal is to drive patriotism overseas! Join me, Franklin Willington, in boycotting all American Made products! Be sure and write in and tell me how your protest is going! franklinwillington@yahoo.com

-Franklin Willington

6 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Could your hate America first feelings or love for the U.N. over the U.S. be any more blatant?

Franklin Willington said...

So I can put you down for joining the boycott?

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Boycotting your hatred for America, yes.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Frank,

Get off the sauce, kid!

Franklin Willington said...

Kid? Sir, you do not know who you are dealing with. I'm a man of the world. You're probably the leading cheerleader for the America First God Squad!!!! Right up there with Trumblebunks

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

The masses are on to you, Willington!