Friday, July 14, 2006

War on Freedom Bandz Update

Greetings Friends,

It’s my honor to report to you with an update on the War on Freedom Bandz. Ladies and Gentleman, it is quite clear that our effort is a smash hit so far.

The last few days Wall Street has really felt the effect of my call for a boycott on American goods. The stock market is down over 400 points in 3 days!!!! What else could have such an impact other than the Franklin Willington Saves the World audience?

Also the price of oil is skyrocketing. Why? Because I refuse to buy my gas from American stations. Unfortunately, hybrids still take some gas, but I import all of my gasoline straight from Canada.

Now some might say that instability in the middle east is to blame for this. Clearly those people are part of the America First God Squad conservative media. It’s obvious to any of us objective Americans that Franklin Willington is once again saving America.

Now I know it may get tough, but stay strong in the face of opposition. Only the weak crumble, ask Joe Lieberman.

Now just a reminder to my fellow Louisiana liberals, tomorrow is election day in a lot of parishes. Remember, no matter what anyone tells you, you’re voice will best be heard by not voting tomorrow. It’s the only way to get Congress to take notice. We won’t vote until you make Nov. 23 Franklin Willington day!

Keep the faith (in yourself)

-Franklin Willington

4 comments:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, why do you hate the free market and America?

Anonymous said...

Frank,

Has America been Bushwhacked?

Franklin Willington said...

Bushwhacked doesn't begin to explain it. I believe we've been Dicked.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»