Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wednesdays with Willington: Volume III

Greetings Friends!

Welcome to another week of Wednesdays with Willington:


Theodore Trumblebunks writes:

Now that North Korea has shown a provocative action toward us, do you and the rest of the pussy liberals oppose fighting them? Or will you actually approve of this war?

Trumblebunks why should you care? Supposedly they can only hit the west coast, I’m surprised you aren’t begging them to fire. But I agree with you, we shouldn’t attack them. I knew you’d come around eventually to a more pacifist position. Hope you had a happy Dependence Day.


Jack X writes:

What do you think of Governor Corzine and his behavior in New Jersey?
Sincerely,
Jack X

Well I see that Corzine plans on raising the sales tax from six to seven percent. I personally think that’s deplorable. If you are going to raise taxes, you should at least double the amount that you are taxing people. The state legislature MUST give in to a 12% sales tax. Cheers to Corzine, BOO to the New Jersey state legislature.


Thanks for your submissions. I hope you are all joining me in my boycott of American products as part of my "War on Freedom Bandz." Expect more on that in the days to come.

-Franklin Willington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your response is rather interesting, Frankie. What about the other questions I asked you?

Jack X

PS. A 12% sales tax? What do you think it is, Chicago? They have a 10% sales tax. Man!!

Anonymous said...

PS. When are you going to go to St. Louis?