Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesdays with Willington: Volume IV

Greetings Friends,

Welcome to another edition of Wednesdays with Willington. Tonights two readers provided multiple questions.


Theodore Trumblebunks writes:

If you like hybrids so much, fine, but why won't you drive an American car?

What American hybrid do you propose I drive? The only one I can think of are trucks, and they aren’t very good hybrids. Let’s face it Teddy, the Americans are behind the rest of the world in automotive engineering. Even if they weren’t remember that I’m boycotting all American made products until all patriotic products are made overseas.


Do You Yahoo!?

What a ridiculous question Trumblebunks!?!?!?! Did you read my email address? Of course I use yahoo.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

I already am my own boss Ted. Remember, I’m a lifetime learner. Are you trying to tell me I need to go into business?


Jack X writes:

Dear Frank,
What is the biggest tree you've ever hugged? He he he.


What a smug question. I hug trees every chance I get. The good thing is that trees can’t talk back like women. I really love trees. To answer your question, I’ve hugged the great American Redwood.


Ok, a more serious question. What do you think of the proposed video game law banning violent games to minors in Louisiana?

I think it’s awful. We need to train our kids to be killing machines without guns. I propose that we hand these games out to little kids starting in about fifth grade. They’re going to do it anyway, so why not train them to be an international fighting force for the United Nations.



Thanks for the emails. I invite more of our readers to participate in Wednesdays with Willington. It's easy, just send any question to franklinwillington@yahoo.com

Thanks again,

-Franklin Willington

No comments: