Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesdays with Willington: Volume V

Greetings Friends!

Welcome to the much delayed fifth edition of Wednesdays with Willington. I apologize once again for my absence last week. Apparently many of you took notice.

Theodore Trumblebunks writes

Willington,
How many same-sex "couples" did you see while on your little trip? And how many "adventures" with such people did you participate in?


Let me tell you Trumblebunks, it was beautiful to see so many people who have found that special someone. I participated in many events with them, going out to bars, checking into hotels, and talking about the America First God Squad and how they hold us back.

Trumblebunks there is nothing unnatural about same sex couples. They are just as American as you and I. Unlike you, I didn’t have anyone offer to show me their rusty trombone.

Graham writes

Hey Franky,
The other day you mentioned that "I met liberal patriots from Massachussets to Nevada, and let me say that the republicans don't know what hit them." Do you find it Ironic that as all of you bloody liberals were about to embark on St. Louis that they experienced the worst weather in quite some time. Kind of like Katrina. Don't you think it's ironic that they didn't know "what hit them" as you liberals attacked their city for your convention. Look at what you liberals do.



First of all, let me thank the great city of St. Louis for their hospitality. The only problem I had was that our little gathering was held at a religious university. Kind of an oxymoron don’t you think?

As far as you accusation that somehow we liberals brought the wrath of god down on that city, how dare you? Could it be the fact that god was making the city pay attention to the winds of change? Could it be that he was punishing them for being in a red state? How can you even blame us?

First New Orleans was hit by a hurricane…nothing democratic about that. Now New York City and California are plagued with heat waves and power outages…what does that have to do with liberals? Open your eyes God Squader before god comes after you for your sins.


That does it for this week, I hope it was worth waiting for. Conservatives, Frankie's back. It's time to pray for your salvation from my wrath.

-Franklin Willington

No comments: