Monday, June 19, 2006

A Sad Day in the Fight for America

Greetings friends,

Today I went to bring my Aunt to the eye doctor when I saw the most appalling sight I have ever witnessed. There, across the counter from the receptionist sat a miniature Christmas tree.

Now, you may think the appalling sight was simply a Christmas tree on display in June, but you would be far from correct. As my eyes focused in on the tree I was stunned to see that the garland was red, white and blue with a flag on the top. As I looked around I saw more garland on the railing that had flags on it as well.

I began to have a panic attack right there in the lobby! How dare this office have such a blatant display joining church and state! I demand that this display be removed immediately! Never in my life have my rights have been as blatantly violated as they were staring at this display.

It’s time we stand together friends as a united liberal front against the redneck barbarians that are destroying our country. We must send a message to these people: THERE’S NO ROOM IN THIS COUNTRY FOR GOD OR PATRIOTISM!

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Just another angry liberal.

Franklin, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.