Monday, June 26, 2006

Midterm problem

Greetings Friends,

I apologize for the unannounced hiatus, but I decided to recharge my batteries in order to start my push to take back Congress this fall.

That's right Franklin Willington is now focused on the midterm elections. I'm thrilled because it looks like the America First God Squad is about to be driven out of town, and Franklin Willington is driving the bus.

My friend Theodore Trumblebunks has suggested that I should run. He said no one would make a better target for his attack ads than myself. I was flattered, but I'm afraid that Franklin Willington is going to sit out this round.

Republicans around the country should be scared. We have a message, "we won't screw you over quite as much as the other guy." I'm having it printed on about 5000 tshirts. If you want one of these gems just send a small donation of around $1000.

America First God Squad, I've got my eye on you.

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Just like a pussy liberal, with no agenda other than hating Bush.