Monday, June 19, 2006

Announcing Wednesdays with Willington

Greetings Friends,

Recently Theodore Trumblebunks suggested that I open the blog up to reader emails once a week. After he launched “Thursdays with Theodore,” he suggested Fridays with Franklin. I agreed. What better way for me to educate the masses on what is right.

The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that Fridays with Franklin would be allowing conservatives to have the upper hand. That’s why I want to announce our new forum: Wednesdays with Willington. I will address all of your issues, and give you my insight and wisdom on the issues of the day. This will give me one day advance on the enemy. I will also be able to address any issues I have with Ted’s responses to the questions he receives.

Please Email your questions to franklinwillington@yahoo.com

Check back on Wednesday for your answers.

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was screaming, “DON’T TALK! GOD DAMN IT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SHOUT THAT? Jesus Christ! You sound crappy anyway! How does that sound to you? You want to talk about that? Huh? I cut the band off and just seconds later, you are just talking and speaking to your neighbors! I cut the band off, but do you listen? NO! Damn it! I worked at places with better behavior than this! Very disappointed! Very! Does that make a good thing to talk about? Does it???? You flutes, you just talk and talk and talk and talk! No wonder you butcher the music on the field! Horns and altos…bunch of dumb blondes in the alto section, know that? Hell, I might as well get a job somewhere else!”

Can you picture Big Chief saying this? I'm sure he has never said this all at once, but maybe in various settings? Please let me know. Jack X. Just e-mail me or something!