Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wednesday with Willington (taking down Teddy edition)

Greetings friends
Today's edition of Wednesday with Willington is clearly planned to destroy that Trumblebunks fellow and bring down his Thrusday with Theodore. Hope you enjoy his demise.

How loudly did you cheer Hugo Chavez's despicable remarks about our divinely-inspired President today?-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq

As I have said before Teddy, I only by my gas straight off the boat from Venezuela. So of course I was thrilled, I can’t tell you how long I’ve been saying the same things that Hugo said yesterday. Finally a voice of moderation steps to the plate and calls Bush a Devil, now I’m hoping that when he made the Sign of the Cross, that he only did so in jest. I don’t know his personal religious feelings, but as you know I am strongly against church and state.


Jack X is apparently having a religious crisis. He has a problem dealing with changes that his priest has made to the mass. So this week he asks what should i do--go elsewhere or face the music or confront or something else?

It’s quiet clear Jack, that you hate Jesus just as much as I do. He’s a fraud, and so is his church. It’s time you start worshipping number 1: Al Gore. That’s right, come over to the church of Al. Al is all you need to face the dangers of the Bush administration head on. Just pray to Gore every night and you’ll be ok Jack.

No comments: