Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This week's true patriot

Greetings Friends,

So football season continued to roll on this past weekend friends, and I want to give you this week's top 10 teams in the country

1. LSU- Justin Vincent is a formidable heisman candidate due to his proficient blocking on passing downs

2. USC- The best team from my favorite city

3 UCLA- The second best team from my favorite city

4. Cal- They're from California...any other questions?

5. Stanford- See # 4

6. Wyoming- The QB has the vision of Dick Cheney on a quail farm.

7. Rutgers- They're from New York

8. The Saints- Reggie Bush is from California

9. Harvard- Ivey League

10. Yale- Same

And this week's true patriot is Pete Carroll


He's led West Coast Football into the national spotlight

Remember friends, email your questions for Wednesdays with Willington to franklinwillington@yahoo.com

-Franklin Willington

1 comment:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, for someone so educated, I'm surprised you don't know how to spell "Ivy" right in "Ivy League."

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.