Thursday, October 26, 2006

The final Countdown

Greetings friends!

I greatly apologize from my absence from the blog. I know you were all lost without me. So let me bring you up on the news.

Republicans have continued to destroy our Constitution and attack Democrats as being unamerican. George Bush has been flip flopping like a real expert lately, and now Democrats are going to win both houses of Congress!

Victory is inevitable friends! I don't know how old Trumblebumpkins feels over there, but the tide is clearly turning. What's brought this about? I have to say that all of you, the Willington Warriors have been doing your job. You took the Word of Franklin Willington and brought it to the masses. I have to say thank you.

Over the next two weeks the America First God Squad will try to portray the Democrats as immoral, political hacks that would do anything to destroy America. They will say that the terrorists want Democrats to win because they know that we are soft on security. That couldn't be closer to the truth. Of course the terrorists want democrats to win. And so do Americans. Finally something we can all agree on.

So now I take this time to call on Teddy Trumblebunks to concede the midterm elections. Just like 2004, a Democratic victory is clear. Teddy, I want to save you the pain of waiting for election night. Just come out and congratulate the Franklin Willington Saves the World audience for their midterm 2006 elections

-Franklin Willington

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been the past month, hiding out in a cave with your boyfriend, Osama?

Anonymous said...

yay victory at last!

Anonymous said...

Very informative! Favor to ask you... will you please stop by my blog and add your city to my map? (at the bottom of the blog) I am curious to see how many cities I can get on there. I just set up the virtual map a few minutes ago. Thanks for your help.

Ashley said...

Great Blog, you are doing a good job. Swing by mine, check it out, leave a comment or sign my guestbook

Anonymous said...

Hey Franklin! Excellent blog, keep up the good work. I just want to let you know that I've added Teddy Trumblebunks' blog to my links, and in the interest of fair and balanced blogging I'd like to also include yours, if that's alright with you. How bout it?

Anonymous said...

Right, well, I'm just going to go ahead and add you to my links anyway. Hurry up with a new post already.

Franklin Willington said...

eyechan, it's an excellent idea. I will add you to my links as soon as I update the website for Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What's a Hell's Angel?
hydrocodone side effects vicodin

Anonymous said...

I've more or less been doing nothing worth mentioning, but oh well. Basically not much exciting happening worth mentioning. I just don't have anything to say right now, but whatever. Eh.
- frankwillington.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

I considered myself as the professional in this theme, and did not think that I can find in the Internet something new. But having come on your site, I have understood, that I know nothing and it is necessary for me to study and study as much as possible.
- www.blogger.com 4
spaghetti alla carbonara