Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sorry for the delay

Greetings friends,

I am horribly sorry for not posting in so long. You must understand that as a career learner, I am at times lost in my studies. Right now, we here at Louisiana State are in the middle of finals. I will be coming back to the blog full time starting on Sunday with a new edition of my Most overrated Presidents Series. Here's a hint, he was white, older than 35, and rich! Keep an eye out for the newly reborn Frank Willington saves the world and remember.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Screw you Trumblebunks!

-Franklin Willington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTMAS, my dear sir....

Holidays....quite similar to Holy Day, isn't it?

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Willington.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.